Tactical Heater Bag
In situations where it is not possible to boil water or make fire, it is possible to use the Tactical Heater Bag. Add approximately 150 ml of water and the heater operates up to 25 min, the temperature of the heater rises up to 100 degrees Celsius!
Package incluedes 1 heater pad.
- Take the heater pad out of the big package.
- Remove the heater pad from the small plastic bag and place it back on the bottom of the package.
- Place the Tactical Foodpack dish in the package, with the bottom against the heater pad.
- Pour approximately 150 ml of water (until the marked line) into the package.
- Quickly close the grip of the package.
- The heater responds within 30 seconds to 3 minutes – the colder the water, the longer the response time.
- Leave the food for 15-20 minutes, we recommend to mix the food once after 10 minutes.
ATTENTION! THE REACTION OF THE HEATER CREATES A LOT OF HEAT! KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THE HOLES FOR THE EVAPORATION OF THE HOT VAPOUR! WATER EXPOSED TO THE HEATER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR FOOD!
The package can be reused (minimum 10 times), just change the heater pad.